101 James Doolittle Boulevard
Uniondale, NY 11553
Come join us on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 for our Women’s Wellness Program: “Women’s Heart Health – Going Red and Beyond!”
Did you know…
Heart disease kills more women each year than all forms of cancer combined?
• Know what you should do for heart disease prevention in your 30s, 40s and beyond.
• Learn about the latest advances in the treatment of heart disease.
• Know the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and what to do in a cardiac emergency.
• Learn how to save a life with the two steps of hands-only CPR.
• Enjoy healthy food choices and refreshments
$20 admission fee. Registration is required.
All attendees will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a gift basket.
Jean Cacciabaudo, MD
Rosemarie C. Ennis, EMT, MA
Corporate Director, Community Health
North Shore-LIJ Health System