101 James Doolittle Boulevard
Uniondale, NY 11553
Did you know…
One in two women over the age of 50 will break a bone due to osteoporosis. You’re never too young – or too old – to take crucial steps to protect your bones.
Join us on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 for our Women’s Wellness Program: Moving to a Better You
• Obtain insights into what’s happening to your bones in your 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond
• Understand the risk factors, signs and symptoms of osteoporosis and the good bone-health habits you should adopt
• Learn how exercise and nutrition play a vital role in building strong bones
• Participate in light aerobics and stretching techniques led by STARS physical therapists
• Enjoy healthy food choices and refreshments
$20 admission fee. Registration is required.
All attendees will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a gift basket.